LIVE AND LET LIVE!

LIVE AND LET LIVE!

Thursday 25 December 2014

YAK YAK YAK & MORE YAK !!


YAK YAK YAK & MORE YAK!
*This  is to be read  for its intended humour;
It is not meant to offend any person !

Laxmi: Hello Sunita how are you?  Are you free  to yak,yak ?

Sunita: Hello Laxmi Yes Yak,yak; Yesterday,I met Sweta,at the mall. She was wearing a new saree and she was looking horrible!I wanted to tell her but her husband was there!


Laxmi:You are right when husbands are there you can only smile, yak, yak... 

Sunita: Has Prakash left yak,yak?

Laxmi:  No he's around yak, yak; How about  Kumar ?


Sunita: He is also  there, looks angry;office worries; yak, yak....


Laxmi: You have some time for more yak, yak?


Sunita: Yes yes Please go ahead.


Laxmi: You know Kaveri who stays below my flat; I saw her going out with a new boy! When I saw them on the street, she says "aunty, meet my cousin Hemant!" What a lie! yak, yak...


Sunita:  Did I tell you about one Mrs Dutt, who stays two floors below that of mine; She looks ok, but you know Laxmi, I see a hand some man  visiting her regularly, when I ask about it,she says,she takes treatment  for body pain ! Dal me kuch kala hai!! yak yak...


Laxmi:  This music season, whose concerts will you  attend yak yak?  

Sunita:  Plan to attend Nityashree yak, yak; last season missed her concerts.

Laxmi: Oh!so you are her fan, yak, yak; for me its Aruna.


Sunita: Aruna! Cannot pronounce Tamil,Telugu as well as Nitya,yak, yak. cannot sing at high pitches.


Laxmi:But can Nitya sing Abhangs;? Moreover Aruna's dress sense is superior yak yak...


Sunita: Dont tell me you go there to see dresses? yak, yak...


Laxmi:  yak,yak,yak


Sunita:  yak, yak, yak


Kumar:  Sunita, I am getting late for work;  Please serve breakfast.


Sunita:[Enacts a Traffic cop's pose of wait  at signal] to Kumar. Let's not fight Laxmi on singers. yak, yak;


Laxmi:   Why do sports people and actors get romantically involved?


Sunita: Laxmi,So that one of them can feed off,on the other! As both professions have a short active earning  period, so if one fails, they look to the other for support. 

  
Laxmi: That  reminds me of a small time TV  star, who stays  a few blocks away; she looks like Sakshi, and has managed to get her self hoo ked to a top executive;[some far fetched resemblance to Dhoni]; My God,when they shop, she orders him around to do the dirty work,I feel sorry for him.

Sunita:  yak, yak


Laxmi:  yak, yak


Prakash:  Laxmi, baby is crying;


Laxmi :  To Prakash,[by sign language], change nappies ;


Prakash: Me and change nappies!Ok, Ok, but when are you going to stop yakkity yakking ?


Laxmi To Sunita:Ha Ha!Coming to movies I find all Indian heroes yak,yak act well only  when they look old!


Sunita: Agree with you here! when they are young, they get away with their looks; as you grow old you have to act otherwise your carreer is over! But yak, yak,Unlike Rajni is,other's top hair natural or artificial?-


Kumar: Sunita,stop yakkity yakking If you don't,I will take your mobi le & throw it out of the window !


Sunita: Will talk to you later Laxmi; looks like Kumar is very angry![To Kumar] Can't even have 10 minutes to myself in this house Kumar,Surely you can help yourself once in a while,everything is laid out in the dining table.


Kumar: You have more than 8 hours/ day, when I go to work,to yak


Sunita: Wa Wa !  Kumar , you think every thing  falls from heaven  in this house!!


Kumar: Next time I go abroad, I am going to buy a robot server, so I don't have to depend on you !


Sunita:  At that time dont forget to get me another cell phone, so if one is thrown out , I have a spare.!



Meanwhile  at Laxmi's house:


Laxmi : Prakash,, are you saying you wont change nappies when I am not there?


Prakash:  Next  you will ask me to clean nappies  also !


Laxmi:  Theres no harm if you do it;  remember, you are also a parent !


Prakash:  Next  you will tell me to clean the baby's bottom after he goes to toilet !!

  Laxmi: Why not ?

Prakash: At this rate, you will ask me to do yours too !


Laxmi:  Prakash,that means when I am old and helpless you wont help me out ! that goes against your marriage vows!


Prakash:  Don't worry,  at that time I won't be around !


Laxmi: Prakash I think you are behaving like a tyrant here !  In any case I just talked to my friend for 2 minutes  only!


Prakash: 2 minutes! I think it was 10 !


Laxmi: Yeah, I know how much you yak with your friends at the office and clubs !


Prakash: Not on some unconfirmed, unverified information! By the way, Don't keep that cell phone continuously next to your ear!You risk the chance of getting cancer in your head! You can tell this to your friends too ! At least that fear will bring some peace and no yak yak  for some time in this house !



LATER - After  hubbies have left for work


Laxmi:  Sunita are you free to yak?


Sunita: Yes Laxmi  I am  very angry with Kumar ! I dont know what he thinks of himself; thinks I am his servant and should obey all that he says immediately !


Laxmi:  Same here with Prakash ! I just told him to change nappies and he made a hue and cry about it ! Sometimes I feel I should not have got hooked! And he is telling me not to use the cell phone continuously for long! he says you may get brain cancer !


Sunita: I was thinking the same way about Kumar   Laxmi ! and by the way  you know Laxmi, today  I saw  another handsome man coming to give treatment to Mrs. Dutt;  she is a real flirt!


Laxmi: Here, that Sakshi  seems to have broken off her relation; Hello Sunita...  Hello  Hello !



Later _


Sunita To Laxmi:  [in land line] My cell phone  went dead as its  battery needs recharging;I just charged it yesterday.   Will call you later after recharging;


Laxmi: But I have some other  hot yakkity yak news to tell you!


Sunita: Later, Laxmi,   Kumar has just come home and he is looking very angry, as he sees me on a landline ;[softly  to Laxmi, he has told me not to touch the landline, as he has kept it for his exclusive use only] !!





G.Venkatesh





 












































2 comments:

  1. Hilarious! But women need not engage only in gossipy stuff..are capable of intelligent conversation as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOW WITH THE CELL PHONE CHARGES LIKELY TO GO UP , this menace will come down somewhat !

    ReplyDelete